Jerry's Fitness Diary

Friday, September 16, 2005

Day 7 - Workout time

This was a very hectic day. We didn't make it to the gym in the early AM like we had planned. We had a 9:00 am appointment downtown for our Notary training class. This ended at 12:30 and I needed to make it to my mom's house to drop off an item. We met for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes for Soup & Salad - yummy! I love their Won Ton Chicken Salad and only 10 carbs per cup. Had some chili and a micro cone of vanilla yogurt.

Made it to the gym around 3:30 pm and did our full workout. Man, are my arms sore tonight but their going to be like that for a few weeks until we tear down the muscles and rebuild. Did a full 25 min cardio like Wednesday and finished off with 30 min in the jacuzzi.

We were both so sore so we treated ourselves to a nice pedicure. I had a gift certificate for a free pedicure that Patty gave me for my birthday in May so that saved a few bucks. There's nothing like having your muscles massaged and pampered after a workout! Cameron said that we're doing great and our next full workout should be Monday night when we meet with him. We'll hit the gym on Sunday for a straight cadio routine.

Feel free to post your comments if you would like to encourage Patty & me. I value your input.

Till Next Time,

Jerry van West
9/16/05 - 278 lbs.
110 lbs. to weight goal
Next weigh in is Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home