Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Day 8 - Day of Fun

Patty & I went with some friends to see the "Movin' Out" ballet/musical based on music from Billy Joel at ASU/Gammage auditorium. We walked about a mile to and from the parking lot to Gammage. It's a real motivating factor sitting in the tight seats there. When we last went there, we saw Riverdance in 2004 and the seats were quite a bit tighter for me. I am looking forward to when those seats have a few inches on either side of my waist and I can enjoy the performances a bit more. If you are not comfortable, you tend to not enjoy things as well. Go figure!

I went to a bachelor's party dinner for my friend, Chris Shaler in the evening. I was good - soup and salad and no appitizers. I am trying hard to not overeat when I go out but it's a lifestyle change and I am not there yet. My instinct is to do what I want but I am learning to deny myself.

We left and went to go bowling in Chandler. 2 hours of fun with good friends was a blast. I scored a 99, 153 and 112 game for the 3 games I bowled. Our team (Ed, Bryan D and myself) won best team scores overall but it wasn't about winning. It was a lot of fun.

Jerry van West
9/17/05 - 278 lbs.
110 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home