Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, January 30, 2006

Day 141 - Reprogram

Tonight was our reprogram. There are good things that are coming out of this. I am still losing inches however I didn't lose any weight (ok, it was half a pound) for January. I lost 2 inches around the mid section (yes, the tire is slowly getting deflated) and we did have the weekend in Sedona where we didn't follow our meal plan but I was a little disappointed that more pounds haven't come off. Mel said that it does happen and not to obsess over the pound numbers. In my mind, I know that she is right however we, in America, are obsessed with numbers and reaching goals. I know that for me, having a number goal and a health goal is important as it is keeping me on track to keep on keeping on.

After the weights and measures, we did another fitness test on the LifeCycle. The amount of energy produced is still low but we are working on the improvement. We then did some upper body work in the weight room and called it a night.

Our next workout with Mel is Friday night at 6:30 pm. I also have softball on Thursday night.

Peace and blessings,

Jerry

1 Comments:

  • Have a great game! Softball rocks!

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home