Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, January 16, 2006

Day 127 - Back on the Ball

The gym was packed again tonight but our session was another great session with Mel. I had asked if we were going to go back to the ball anytime soon and low and behold, it was a session with the ball. I was quite pumped up on this.

We started off with 25 minutes of cardio and then it was time to find a ball and start off. I thought I was going to be a little cocky but Mel threw us for a loop with a number of different routines - some similar to what Keith had us doing but mostly it was just different and good. I am amazed at the level of progress we have made but I know its still very new for it to be a complete habit. I am confidant that Mel can lead us on in our quest to get slim, fit and slender. The other thing I am really happy with her on is that her sense of humor is very similar to mine and I am having fun. Keith was a funny guy and I really appreciated his commitment. Mel is just a little different kind of funny and it makes me chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home