Jerry's Fitness Diary

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Day 108 - Unimpressive Workout

Patty & I decided to go to the gym tonight and do a routine on the circuit machines. I started out with 20 min. of cardio for a warm up and then met Patty to do our Level 1's. One thing I can tell you is that it is a good thing we are using a trainer as this set was most unimpressive. We increased on all the weights but it just wasn't the same as with Keith.

We completed our routine and then headed to the jacuzzi as our muscles are still very sore. We saw Keith tonight as he was saying goodbye to everyone. He is leaving to work his new company which manufactures and installs indoor and outdoor fireplaces. He has been doing that part time along with his training instruction at the gym. I guess he is pretty successful and we wish him the best of luck in his new endeavor.

Mark, the training manager at Pure Fitness, has informed us that our new trainer will be Mel. We met her on a number of trainings we had with Keith and she was training some other folks. It will be good to mix up the system with a new point of view. Patty & I have clicked with Mel over the past few weeks and we look forward to working with her.

Our reprogram session is this Friday. It was going to be Thursday but with Keith leaving, Mel was available Friday. I hope that I have made some progress. I will let you know.

Peace!

1 Comments:

  • Watch the language you use in your blogs and self-talk. Say to yourself EVERY workout is awesome, challenging, fun, rewarding. You get results every single workout!!!

    This is something I need to be mindful of, too.

    By Blogger Doris, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home