Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, December 12, 2005

Day 92 - I am getting there

Patty was out tonight with her migranes really bothering her. This started last night at the concert. We were really close and it was quite loud and that really bothered her. She made it to work today but it was only a half day for her and then she went home to take a Relpax and lay down to try and sleep it off.

I made it tonight and it was kind of weird doing the workout without Patty there. It was a really good workout. More focus on core/abs. I'm getting better at that. He also had me doing some side planks which I am really struggling with but it is still new to me. I can only get about 7 or 8 seconds on this but I will get much better with more training.

I also did curls with the uneven bar and standing curls with 20 lb. free weights which I also struggled with. I then did 20 lb. weights on the chest press which I barely made it through. Keith had me then work with the exercize rubber bands and I did okay with that.

After all this, I hit the jacuzzi as my legs were aching. My next workout will be Thursday night and then softball on Thursday. Looking forward to a circuit session as we haven't done that in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home