Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Day 69 - Ball Aerobics

I didn't do too well this morning but Patty thoroughly enjoyed the session. I am still battling the head cold and kind of pooped out 1/2 way into the workout. I came back in for the remaining 10-15 minutes but I know that I kind of quit in the midst of the training. Patty was drenched from head to toe and she made it through without too much trouble. I have to do better to keep up with her!!

Our next session is Monday with Keith and then Wednesday as this week is shorter with the Thanksgiving holiday. I will be making my Chocolate Sin Triple Chocolate Delight Cheesecake for Casey's In-Laws where we will be going for Turkey Day. I love to bake - good thing I will not be eating the extra sweetness and pounds!!

See Ya,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home