Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, November 14, 2005

Day 64 - Back On

It was back on tonight after the Disneyland adventure. Both Patty & I were still feeling wiped out from California but we made our 6:00 appointment with Keith. The weights were taken up a bit on most of the routines primarily due to availability.

We started out with a quick 10 minute cardio warm up which was good as my legs were still aching and I needed to stretch them out. Then, Keith had us do our warm up stretching before we started our weights. We did many of the same routines as previous however, we did some of them in different orders (some standing and some on the ball).

Our bodies were not cooperating with us tonight so we ended with 1 set of reps. and then went to the jacuzzi to soak our pain. I was really looking forward to that but I know that we'll get better on our next session. We go back to the gym on Wednesday for a session 1 set of machines with cardio. I'm hoping that the jacuzzi is available without the interruption of the water aerobics class but not holding my breath.

Still sore in Arizona,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home