Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Day 61 - More Failure

Tonight, we got to the gym at 5:00 only to find out that our appointments are now at 6:00 so we were a little disoriented as to what to do for an hour. Patty & I took this opportunity to do a little extra cardio on the treadmill to kill the time prior to warming up for our session with Keith.

Keith has been talking about muscle failure with us and pushing our endurance factors which he calls muscle failure. We ended up doing our warm up stretching including 3 sets of ab crunches and I did 2 sets of planks at 30 seconds each. That is a real tough routine when you are not that limber. Patty is also progressing right along on that. She's such a trooper on this. She really pushed me to want to do more and is very motivating and encouraging to me.

Keith had us stirring things up with our routines tonight. We mixed things up with variations on standing with weights and sitting on the ball with weights for our routines. I did a lot better on the ball squats with curls with better focus on my posture. We were only able to make it through 2 sets of reps but I know that we'll get to 3 sets on Monday.

This weekend, Patty & I are driving to Disneyland for some downtime R&R. Looking forward to Mickey & Goofy. Hope all is well in your world!

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home