Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Day 41 - 5 lbs. & 5 inches!!

We measured tonight. I am so excited. I now have confirmation that I have dropped to 273 lbs. and down 5 full inches across my waist. I had noticed that my pants were starting to feel a bit looser - even the new size 46 waist pants. This is extremely gratifying as I hadn't lost the lbs. during my checks on my weight but tonight, 5 lbs! What a great motivator that was!

We did all our measurements and next weigh in and measurement count, we'll list our progress. This whole process took about 1/2 hour and then we went for another workout on the ball. I am getting quite good at that thing. Did 2 sets of 25 reps on ab crunches and we did 2 sets of isolinear ab exercizes. We did ball squats and our favorite routines with the 5 lb. weights.

Finished up tonight with 20 min. of cardio and called it a night. Man, I am really pumped up!!

10/20/05 - 273 lbs.
5 lbs. lost
5 inches on waist lost
103 lbs. to weight goal

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jerry....Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    I'm so proud of your and Patty.

    By Blogger Doris, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home