Jerry's Fitness Diary

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Day 23

We missed yesterday's workout so we rescheduled for Sunday. It was good as I was not really wanting to go but Patty helps me out by pushing me out of my comfort zone so we made it tonight. We had a number of problems with what was discussed on Thursday and couldn't remember how to do a few of the exercizes nor which ones are which. Some of the machines are labeled and obvious but we ran into a few items which were not clear and so we reverted to our first session workouts to at least get something in. Started with 10 min. of cardio on the treadmill and then the machines. We did what we could remember which was good - good thing we hired a trainer so that we can learn each machine and what it does. We think our trainer is going to be Keith but not 100% sure. We left a couple of messages and hope for a call back on Monday to schedule a Tuesday night. We ended our routine with the ball passing from side to side (for the abs) and then back on the treadmill for our ending cardio workout. I decided to be a bit of a maniac and increased my speed from 2.7 to 3.1 and boy did I sweat. That's all for now.

Jerry van West
10/02/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home