Jerry's Fitness Diary

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Day 18 - Magnificent Mile

My conference ended at 6:00 tonight and so I went back upstairs in my hotel room to check e-mails and try to respond to as many customers as I could. I was feeling a bit antsy so I decided to look for the famous Michigan Ave. Magnificent Mile. I left the hotel around 7:00 pm and decided I would walk from Columbus Ave. & Illinois to Michigan Ave. (around 2-3 blocks). I then proceeded up the street and looked at many of the beautiful shops along Michigan Ave. I got side tracked at the Apple Store and stopped in for a look. Many of the same items as the Apple store in Chandler so I left and proceeded down another half mile and then back for another mile. Got stopped by a shoe shine guy and I couldn't say no as my shoes were in need of cleaning. Ended back at the hotel to eat dinner and up to the room for more e-mails and bed. All in all, I did about 2 miles of walking - not bad for a night out.

Till Next Time,

Jerry van West
9/27/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home