Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, September 19, 2005

Day 10 - Ouch!

Oh boy - are we exhausted! Cameron put us through the ringer tonight. I was expecting some challenges but I was not expecting how wiped out I would feel afterwards. Both Patty & I went in at 7:00 pm and started out with a quick 10 min. treadmill warmup. Then we hit about 8 or 9 machines doing a different program than last week. The main focus was on the biceps and triceps as well as lats and calf & thigh. I know I will be feeling this tomorrow but...no pain, no gain. We ended the workout with 25 min. on the treadmill for a cardio session. Weighed in but no weight loss this week. I also ate dinner at 6:00 so that may account for something. Not demotivated as I know that I'm getting my water in as well as trying to work in the 3 extra meals to keep the matabolism moving. That's the hardest thing for me. Eating more frequently (6 smaller meals per day versus 3 large meals per day) to lose weight just doesn't seem right but in my mind, I know that it is true.

Till next time,
Jerry van West

9/19/05 - 278 lbs.
110 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home