Jerry's Fitness Diary

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Day 32 - Ball II

Our meeting with Keith was a great one tonight. We went over our Apex training preparation which spelled out our goals and we were to list our personal traits and shortcomings. After we spent about 20 minutes going over things, it was off to the ball for another session of low impact stretching and two 5 lb. weights for resistance training. We did many different yoga-type of stretches and some basic exercizes on the ball. Keith mentioned that my breathing and posture was improving greatly over the first ball session. Patty, of course, was right on as she has a lot of experience with the ball. I ended up my workout with 25 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and called it a night. I felt the workout was a bit less streneous than Ball 1 but I enjoyed it very much!

Jerry

10/11/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home