Jerry's Fitness Diary

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Day 30

I can't believe it has been 1 month already. The time sure has flown by. I haven't seen drastic results in weight loss however I have seen results in my shape which I think is just as important. Patty and others have said to not over stress on the weight loss issue but look at the overall reshaping and redesign of the body. I'm a guy so I see a tangible number, like pounds, and in my mind I believe that that's the goal. The overall goal is to get healthy and stay healthy.

We were still pretty sore from Friday but we went to the gym and did our series 1 - upper body exercizes. It was a bit of a struggle tonight but we made it through without too much difficulty. We ended up with 25 minutes of cardio and then hit the jacuzzi which we both desperately needed and looked forward to.

Our next appointment with Keith is Tuesday at 4:00-5:00 pm. He stated that we will be working with the ball for the next few sessions so I am looking forward to that!

Blessings,


Jerry van West
10/09/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home