Jerry's Fitness Diary

Friday, October 07, 2005

Day 28 - The Ball

Keith had us working with the ball tonight. Oh was I surprised! I thought "it's just a ball - how hard could that be?" and boy did I get a workout! We started out with 10 min. of cardio on the treadmill and I have to tell you, I was really pumped up today. Keith then told us that we would be doing some work on the exercize ball and that didn't impress me too much. I guess my infamiliarity with this item is not too uncommon for newbies but I kept an open mind.

We started with some basic stretches and simple movements but then we started working the abs and other areas with the ball. We did some routines with two 5 lb. weights and really worked the biceps, triceps and many of the muscle groups in the legs and back. By the time we were finished, my shirt was soaked with sweat. Man, that felt really good. We ended up with a simple 5 min. cooldown on the treadmill. Keith said that we would be really sore in the morning so do not over do the end cardio.

It was an exciting workout and I am still pumped up that Patty & I are doing this together. Thank you all for your comments to us. We really appreciate your support and feedback. Sunday, we plan another level one session of weight machines and cardio. Our next training with Keith is Tuesday.

Bless you all!

Jerry van West
10/07/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home