Jerry's Fitness Diary

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Day 40

We went to the gym tonight around 6:30 and did the machine workout (workout #1) which focused on upper body exercizes. Patty was still a little sore from Monday and was having trouble breathing so she took it a little easier. I went the distance with the machines and then did some ball squats and balancing on the little red gel disc. That is really hard with the Z-Coils so I may try to find some other athletic shoes for the gym to give me a little better balance.

Keith is really working us on balancing of the core part of our body. This is another area where I know that I need a lot of work but I know that I will get there. Tomorrow night, we will get our measurements and compare that to when we started to see if we've made any progress. I am hoping that I made a little headways into my goal.

Till next time,

10/19/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home