Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, October 17, 2005

Day 38 - Ball 4

Today, Keith continued our regimen at 2 sets of stretches and free weights on the ball. We started out with 10 min. of cardio and then upstairs to get to work on the ball. Good stretching out prior to starting and then lifting, curls, triceps and presses. We did 2 reps of ab crunches and also some front weight lifts. We also are working on balancing our core by balancing on one foot trying to get centered. The workout ended with 12 min. of more cardio.

Keith does not want us to go too far as to not risk a sports injury. Patty had some trouble breathing tonight but I was (again) totally drenched. We were going to sit down with Cameron tonight to go over meal plans however their computer program is acting up. Next session, we will have new measurements to see if we have progressed any. I'm kind of holding my breath as I have not lost any weight but I think I've lost some inches (maybe??).

We missed our workout Saturday as I had some problems with the hard drive on my Macintosh computer and Patty had a bridal shower for our good friend, Heather, who is getting married in a couple of weeks. I could really tell that I missed too long as we were really tight tonight and it was 4 days from our previous workout. We won't make it a habit to miss workouts as we know what it will cost us in the long run. Well, that's about it for Monday night.

10/17/05 - 273 1/2 lbs.
4 1/2 lbs. lost
105 1/2 lbs. to weight goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home