Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Day 56 - Softball Practice

Tonight, we had softball practice at the Freestone Park in Gilbert. I have been off for a few months after I had broken my toe earlier this year. It's been about 8 months since I've played ball and I thought with all the workouts that we've been doing over the past 2 months, I would be ready to go. Plans never are what they are supposed to be. I was really rough out there but I could tell that I was a lot more mobile and a bit quicker, at least in the beginning. My hitting was a bit to be desired but I got a few out of the infield.

We'll see how this progresses. Practices are going to be on Saturday mornings and games on Thursday evening starting in December. I hope that I can play well but more importantly, have fun.

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home