Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, November 21, 2005

Day 71 - Kicking & Screaming

I told Keith that he had my committment but he will hear me "Kicking & Screaming" the entire way there. It's not that I don't want to work out but I whine when I can't complete a routine. I whine because I am not perfect and when my muscles (or lack there of) give out, I kind of mentally shut down.

Tonight's workout was good. Keith has me on 8 lb. weights for scapulas. These seem to be the toughest for me to do as it is focused on forearms and shoulders. He had me on 20 lb. weights for each arm on the chest press. I kind of grumbled as he had just kicked me up to 15 lb. weights a week ago and I didn't think I could do the 20's (this is for each arm so that's a 10 lb. increase for a total of 40 lbs.).

We ended the training and went downstairs where Keith had to do 320 push ups/sit ups/ball squats for the food drive. The program is "Torture The Trainer" and for each can/item of food brought in, the trainer has to do a push up/sit up or squat. Keith had 320 to do! Woo Hoo!!!

Wednesday is our reprogram day so we see if we've lost any weight and/or any inches. I am not getting too confident on this but I've seen some structural changes on my stomach. I will let you know what comes up.

Till next time,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home