Jerry's Fitness Diary

Friday, December 09, 2005

Day 89 - Good workout

We got to the gym at 4:30 so we could get our warm up in. Keith's 3:00 and 4:00 appointments today had cancelled so he was wanting to get us in earlier to sped things up. I could tell that I hadn't worked out since last week as I was really tight in a lot of areas. It was a good workout but I am still struggling with a few things. My balance is not anywhere close to what it needs to be but I am a work in progress. I have to be patient. I still have an unrealistic expectation of my abilities and performance. Overall, I gave myself a rating of 7 on a scale of 1-10. I don't know if I will ever give myself a 10 for effort but I am striving to do the best I can.

This weekend is going to be really busy with our Notary Loan Signing class on Saturday and then my mother's birthday on Sunday and the Christmas Concert on Sunday Night. This concert is with MercyMe and Steven Curtis Chapman at the Glendale arena. I'm looking forward to that as I haven't been to a concert in a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home