Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 81 - New Routine

I can't believe that we're at day 81 already. This week has been really hectic with Patty being sick all weekend and I'm still fighting the head cold thing (going on 4 weeks now). Patty was tired of doing the same things so Keith had us mix things up a bit tonight. We did our standard 10 minutes of cardio warm up and then we went upstairs to stretch out/warm up exercizes. Keith then had us laying on our backs with the heels of our feet on the ball and try to balance while lifting our butts off the ground. This looks easy but I kept falling off the ball with my feet. We really worked up a sweat on that one. After that, he had us with the elastic rubber band routine. This is where our feet are in a fitness club rubber band and we use the strength of our legs to move from one end of the room to the other end. At first this didn't seem to be too tough but it really worked the thighs and hamstrings! After 2 sessions of that, I was pretty much done. We did 4 sets of ab crunches and some isolinear crunches as well. Again, focus on the core to break down the fat and have it work from the inside out. I gave tonights effort level a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. I will never give myself a 10 but I've given myself 8's and 9's. This is to remind me that I can always work harder. It is not a demotivating factor to me but the stick I need to keep me trying to do better.

Blessings,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home