Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Day 95 - Another Softball Outing

It was freezing (or close to that for Phoenix) tonight. I was so cold that I didn't really want to play. Patty & I had an event at the gym earlier and then I warmed up as I knew I would be playing and it was in the low 40's out there. I had my coat on but it didn't seem to help very much.

The first game, I kept score for the team and we got beat pretty bad - something like 33 to 6. The second game wasn't much better. I came in as one of the players had to go home and they put me in at 3rd base. I didn't do too bad there even though I was a bit apprehensive. I had been playing catcher for the past 2 seasons but it was still fun being out there. I missed a few grounders that I should have gotten. I was walked 3 times, got 3 runs and 1 hit. Not bad for this old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home