Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, December 26, 2005

Day 106 - On the way

Well, 9:00 am was really early after the craziness of the holiday cleaning and getting ready for Christmas but Patty & I were ready for action! I kept trying to call the gym to make sure that the jacuzzi was working and operational but no one was answering the phone at 7:30 so we hoped for the best.

We got there a little before 9:00 to warm up and then Keith rolled in right at 9 for our training. He did get us to do another similar session to last Friday's session and this time, it was better than ever. We again started with the toe touches and then the free weights and also leg lifts. He really shook up our system with a bunch of new things. We went back to the leg press and again, Patty was Ms. Exhuberance and wanted to do more. Keith had me on 230 lbs. and Patty wanted more so she was doing 280 lbs. and then 305 lbs. and then 355 lbs. I had a real struggle at 230 but she has a very strong lower body. I konked my head on the bar and had a bit of an anger issue with the second rep but did it much better than the first set.

We dinished up with some weight bars and free weight curls and then hit the jacuzzi for muscle therapy which I was really needing. After this weekend, my neuropathy in my feet and legs was at an all time high and every 5 to 10 minutes, it keep feeling like someone was sticking needles in my toes and feet. The jacuzzi was great to relax in and sooth the sore muscles. All I needed was a glass of wine (to go with my whine) and I would have been all set.

1 Comments:

  • Go Patty!!!

    That's okay, Jerry. You do not have to do what Patty does. Just do your personal best, which is all that you need to do.

    You're doing excellent.

    By Blogger Doris, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home