Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 113 - Reprogram with Mel

This is a great day! We finally met with Mel at 2:00 this afternoon and we are so happy it's 2006. I am looking forward to meeting the challenges in front of me for my weight and health goals this year. I look forward to hitting 170 lbs. and a 32" waist. I can already see the me that God has inside of me. The outward shell is being forced to deal with the changes and reshaping that is my destiny. I really am pumped up to be on this journey and I thank you for reading and encouraging me as I am on this path to better health and a longer, more vital life.

My weight actually went up 1 lb. since the last measurement but I am not upset - on the contrary. My body fat went down - 30.6% is what Mel has said that she calculated. This is a very large drop since we started and it is evident in my clothes as they have gone down in size. I am so happy that I can finally purchase pants in the regular mens section (42" waist and XL shirt size) and soon enough, I will be making the next change to 40" then 38" and 36" eventually hitting my desired goal of 32". I can see myself there at 170 lbs. and feeling so happy and proud that the hard work and effort has paid off. I know that I am on a lifetime lifestyle change and have a great partner in Patty who is there with me by my side - always encouraging me to reach my goal. If I didn't have her there with me, I don't think I would be making it! She is really a great helper and motivator and best friend!!

We did a light workout tonight after the measurements and did some free weight curls and standing rows as well as some reverse curl pulls and ab curls. We then went up stairs to where the balls were and did some ab work and lunges. We also did some pelvis exercizes which also worked our inner and outer thighs. After all this, we were going to go to the jacuzzi however my brother and his family were coming over and we were going to go to Santa's Theme Park near Firebird Raceway. It should be a ton of fun.

Our next workout is Wednesday night which is a self workout. I play softball on Thursday and we meet again with Mel on Friday at 6:00 for our next training.

Thank you!!

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home