Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 125 - Early AM Attitude

I really like Lee Ritenour's & Dave Grusin's music. They had a piece in the 80's called Early A.M. Attitude. It's a kind of peppy light jazzy feeling. This morning, we had our time with Mel at 7:00 am and it reminded me of that song.

We got to the gym at 6:45 to warm up and today's agenda was an upper body routine. We were on some of the LifeFitness equipment last time and today we were on some Magna machines. Our last workout was a bit too much but today's was just right. The first couple of reps on what she had us do was fine but hitting on the third rep pushed us to muscle failure. This is what it is intended on doing so that we are pushed to the brink of what our muscles can do.

Patty was really pushing herself today. I was at the brink of failure but not sweating as much as I had with Keith. I'm going to ask Mel if we could go back to working on Core stuff. I like the machines but I miss the ball. We seemed to have better results with the ball but it's still too soon to find out. Our next workout is Monday at 6:00 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home