Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 116 - Softball Clobber

I have to tell you that I love playing again. We got clobbered the first game and were actually in play for the second game but then fell apart when the other team (who was shorthanded 2 players) started hitting the long ball and we didn't get it done. The good news is that I had started out as catcher and then they moved me to Third Base where I finished for both games. I actually did pretty well but I did miss some grounders which flew by me. I know that I am a whole lot more agile than I was at the beginning of 2005 and I will only continue to improve. We have 3 more weeks of this season and then we go right into the Spring 2006 season so I will not miss a beat. Chris Shaler has returned to his coaching duties for the team. Things are looking up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home