Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Results from Jerry's MRI testing on Tuesday

I got the news today (no, I'm not going to break out into an old Beatles song) from my MRI test on Tuesday.They found 3 things in the MRI:
1) They found a mass/tumor on my right arm approx. 4.3cm x 3.2cm. They sent me for more X-Rays to better determine what the problem is.
2) I have a torn ligament in a muscle upwards higher on my right arm which is also causing discomfort.
3) There is a concern regarding my right arm socket (osteoporosis).
I have called the Orthopedic Oncologist to schedule a consultation so that they can determine what exactly is wrong and how to treat this. I am praying that the tumor/mass is benign and that there is an easy treatment for the other health issues I am facing.
Please join me in praying for strength to deal with this and for Patty too. She is very strong but I know that she is also concerned. I am afraid but I know that my God is bigger than all these things.
I love you all and thank you for your support.
Blessings,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home