Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, May 29, 2006

Taylor 510CE

I am not being boastful in my guitar purchase but I did get a killer deal on the guitar that I have wanted for about 10 years (at least the guitar company - Taylor). Today, I went to Guitar Center in Tempe and they had their Memorial Day sale today. I was originally looking at a used Taylor 410CE which was there for over a month and then my eye caught on to the 510CE. This has a little nicer body and better electronics. To see the guitar, go to the following website:

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/model.aspx?model=510-CE


Model Name 510CE
Series 500 Series
Body Tropical American Mahogany, Englemann Spruce Top
Neck Tropical American Mahogany
Machine Heads Chrome
Fingerboard Ebony
Frets 20
Controls Volume, EQ
Pickups Taylor Expression System
Bridge Ebony, Tusq Saddle
Hardware Chrome
Pickguard Tortoise
Scale Length 25.5"
Case Hardshell
Included Accessories Case
Other Features Rosewood Binding & Headstock Overlays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home