Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Recovering

All in all, the first stage of my dental work is done and I am feeling better. I have had a bit of pain that I am dealing with but the dentist gave me a perscription of Vicoden to help deal with it. I know that is a very strong narcotic so I have been very careful not to over do it as I don't want to have any side effects. I think the fear of addition is really what is holding me back on taking too much. I saw an episode of ER where Noah Wyle's character was addicted to the pain killer and have seen where others (Rush Limbaugh) also had to deal with pain killer addictions so I am being careful here. I know that I am an obsessive/compulsive type so I would rather put up with a little pain versus getting hooked on a pain killer. Don't get me wrong, I will take the meds if the pain get excruciating but I am trying to be wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home