Jerry's Fitness Diary

Friday, April 07, 2006

Great session with Pablo tonight

We had a really great session with Pablo tonight. I had a pretty stressful day and couldn't wait to work out my aggrivation so I got to the gym at 4:15 pm and started off with my cardio mixer (eliptical, treadmill, bike) and then we were upstairs for some core stuff. Patty had come from the chiropracter where her lower back has been bothering her so she was unable to do some lower back exercizes.

Things
are progressing well and we are seeing progress. I just got down to a size 40 pants - this is down from a 52 size - 1 1/2 years ago so I am quite happy with the progress. I only have 8 more inches to go on the waist and I will be at my size goal. Our last weigh in had me back down to 265 so I am only 95 lbs. to get to my emotional goal. This weight goal may change depending on how I look when I get down to 32". I will be there within 6 - 9 months so I am totally stoked!

Peace and Blessings,

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home