Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 183 - More great fun!

Tonight, Patty told Pablo that her Chiropracter has told her that for the next 3 weeks, she is to limit her lumbar/lower back routines as she has dislocated it somehow so tonight, we will have to work other areas and she will be limited in her mobility. I, on the other hand, should not be limited and I will push myself. I started out with the treadmill and then did the elliptical machine for 10 minutes each and then we were off to upstairs. I was feeling claustrophobic where Pablo wanted us so I asked him to move us to the other side for the warm ups.

We started off with leg lifts on our back and then side leg lifts - 2 sets. After the legs, we did some ball squats (oh how I love those!) - 15 squats and 2 reps. We then went down stairs and did some upper body stuff - chest press, lats, deltoid fly - all with super sets. We also did 2 versions of seated rows - and I was being goofy/macho pushing myself a little too far on one machine. I did about 30% more weight than I normally would push myself to and couldn't do the second rep. Pablo said that it was good to push myself but to be careful not to hurt or injure myelf. I still enjoyed it but need to work on balance.

We went back to the big boy room for some more upper body work and lat exercizes. Again, I pushed myself and broke through on one system doubling my first rep and exceeding my second set which pleased me greatly.

We finished up in the main room on some leg extensions and called it a night. Our next session will be Friday with Pablo and we'll also hit the gym on Wednesday for a self session.

Peace and blessings.

Jerry

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jerry,

    How are the workouts going? You haven't posted in a couple weeks, so I was just wondering if you and Patty have been working out.

    You guys are doing a great job!!! Don't stop.

    By Blogger Doris, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home