Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm no Cajun' but I'm Ragin'

Ok, that was corny! It was a good session this morning. Eric W. led us in a Rage in the Cage session. We started off with a good stretching out and then some preliminary cardio to get the blood flowing. It's always important to stretch up and warm up prior to working out otherwise it could be like taking a cold rubber band and trying to stretch and use it right away. It becomes brittle and can easily break. Then we did a bunch of machines - each for a minute and stopped for 10 minutes of cardio - back to machines (about 5 or 6) and then more cardio - then more machines. It was fun but not as good as the session with the Paramount machines. I think we were a bit more focuesd there. It was a good workout and I did sweat which means that I did some good.

We have a reprogram with Pablo on Monday and I'll let you know the results. I am not that confident that I did well this month as I have cheated a little on myself. I've had some hamburgers (no buns, mostly) and I did eat some fries a few times. It's not on my menu to eat but sometimes you just want to do this. I'll end up paying for it but it is what it is.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home