Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Day 153 - Cardio Boot Camp

Today, it was a group training at 11:00 am. It was Cardio Boot Camp time and boy was it a tough and challenging workout. I was completely wasted this morning but dragged my lazy behind into the gym because I told Mel that I would be there. I have to keep my word and it was on my calendar so the working out thing is becoming a ritual and habit - good thing for my heart.

I gave my complete effort today and poor Patty was very winded. She made a great effort however her asthema really bothered her from last night and she was not quite over it. I made sure that I didn't do any cardio prior to this morning as they stretched us properly and had us going strong.

Our next workout is Monday with Mel. We are at 5:00 pm so we will still have time with Pippin in the evening and I can get to bed at a decent hour. I need to remember to get more sleep as my body needs to rejuvenate at night. I am sleeping a whole lot better and deeper so that's a good thing. It really feels nice not having to get up every couple of hours at night and have to go to the bathroom (knock on wood). All the vitamins and medicine are starting to stablize in me.

Peace & Blessings!

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home