Jerry's Fitness Diary

Friday, February 03, 2006

Day 145 - Gimme Some More!!

Tonight, I started out with 30 minutes of cardio at a 5.5 elevation and 3.0 mph for 17 minutes and kicked it up to 3.2 mph for an additional 13 minutes. I then tried the eliptical machine again as I need to work myself up beyond 2 minutes but I stopped after 2 minutes as my knees and quads were getting a burning sensation. The only way to overcome this will be continuing to challenge myself to do more.

We did a pretty fantastic routine tonight. We started with the exercise rubber bands for some chest presses and upper body rows. We then did some free weight rows. We got the exercize ball and did some ab crunches and alternated with glut lifts. We moved from there to the Paramount machines for some calf exercizes and back calf lifts. Oh I forgot, we also did some wall squats with free weights and wall squat holds. Those are really tough.

Time seemed to fly and before I knew it, it was 7:00. I had worked up a real sweat and was very pleased with my workout and effort tonight. I gave my self a 9.5 out of a 10 for effort and intensity. There is a free session tomorrow morning all on the Paramount machines and I plan on being there. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home