Jerry's Fitness Diary

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day 144 - Softball Split

Tonight, our softball team returned to the Tempe league and we were really good. This team had won last season's championships and we had a great turnout tonight. We had a few challenges in the Mesa Winter League and this season, we have a bit more focus. We were in both games from the start. The first game we barely lost and the second game, we were up and then down and then in the last inning, we scored 9 runs to win 19-13. For me, I played in the second game as catcher so I didn't get much running and fielding in. I had a called strike out and then flied out to the 3rd baseman. Jason Long came in for me after the 3rd inning and finished up. It was fun to be out with the guys and not be in sub 50 degree weather.

Our next workout is Friday evening at 6:00 with Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home