Jerry's Fitness Diary

Sunday, February 19, 2006

More trouble in Paradise

We spoke with Eric tonight and Kelli, who was supposed to be our new trainer, has asked to be released from working with us due to her scheduling conflicts and that she will be in an intern position coming up in May for 3 months. With this change, Patty & I didn't feel comfortable with being with her for only 2 months and then having to get yet another trainer. I believe that we will be working with Pablo (aka The Cruise Man) to see how he works out with us for training.

I can't believe that we have to start over again. This really sucks!

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry that you and Patty are having to go through so many trainers. I experienced that a lot when I was training at LA Fitness.

    It took me over a year to decided who I wanted to train with at Lifetime Fitness. They are always adding new trainers here, but what I've noticed is the trainers that stay stay for quite awhile and there is a lot less turn around.

    Personally, I would rather choose my trainer than have one chosen for me. I had a good chance to observe and talked to trainers for a 2 yr period before I actually chose one I wanted to work with.

    Hope you get one that you can stick with for more than just a month or 2.

    By Blogger Doris, at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home