Jerry's Fitness Diary

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 160 - Group Training

Today's session was a group training at the gym. Kelli let the training with the help of Clifford (the big red dawg). Pablo (aka Cruiser) and Eric (the Ericinator) were also there for support. It was a good session on the ball - a little too intense but needed. I don't think I was really as pumped as I normally am for a session however I tried to stick it out. Patty had some problems breathing about halfway through the session and she didn't remember her inhaler. Kelli's a lot of fun and it will be interesting to see how it will be to work with her. Eric wanted to work with us however he is training to be a senior fitness club trainer and will probably be leaving the Chandler facility in the next 3 months. I'll keep you posted on how it works out with Kelli (aka Turbo).

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home