Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 155 - Wow

I have to say that Mel is really becoming our super Valentine! It was an awesome workout tonight. I got to the gym a little late as I was in the middle of getting Patty her Valentine's Day gift and got in about 10 min. of cardio before we were able to give Mel her gift. Patty found a pretty pink clipboard and personalized it for Mel. Kelli (aka Turbo) saw it and wanted one for herself so we'll have to see what we can do.

Today, we did a high intensity lower body workout. Lots of ab work and lower body stuff. Mel has us working on intervals of different trainings to work the most problem areas. I really sweated it out tonight and I'm loving every minute of this.

This week is my father's 75th birthday and my sister and brother in law are in town for the event. I will miss softball on Thursday but some things are more important. Our next workout with Mel is Friday and it should be a winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home