Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, February 20, 2006

Day 162 - Training with Kelli

Tonight, I did a training with Kelli who will not be our long term trainer. Patty had a migraine but still wanted to work out. I told her that she was nuts since she stayed home from work because of the headache but she went to the gym anyways. We both did our cardio warm ups and then were going backand forth about the training. I didn't want to waste Kelli's time as she didn't have any history of my training so far but I went ahead and did a 2 rep circuit with her. I told Patty that she needs to take it easy and Kelli said the same thing.

Training consisted of calf lifts, chin dips, lat pull downs, 2 alternate sets of seated rows, deltoid flys, chest press with 2 variations, tricep extensions and bicep curls. I did 1 set of each of these and then we started over and did the sets a second time. I was pretty drenched with sweat which is always a good thing as it shows that I put in a good effort.

I am still sore from Saturday's ab crunch workout on the ball and now I can barely type as my arms felt like they were swollen like a giant balloon. It's a good feeling to see veins in my arms and a bit more muscle than the previous flabby limbs.

Next workout is Wednesday night - this will be a self workout.

Peace!

Jerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home