Jerry's Fitness Diary

Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Intensity Monday

I was really pumped up tonight for our training. Seeing the results and weight loss, I am more than convinced that I can do it! I am so focused on 170-32 - 170 lbs. and 32" waist. The waist size is the more important of the two goals for me. If I am 185 or 205 and completely ripped with a 32" waist, then that's where I will be. I just want to be healthy and feel good. I am starting to see the results in the mirror and when I see myself walking into building and I know it's me but I am stunned to see myself. It just keeps motivating me to keep on track and I just want to end up doing more. I am so happy to be on this journey with you and with Patty. It's only been 7 months but time has really passed quickly.

Our session
tonight started with my cardio mixer and then it was upstairs for some ab work, ball lifts, sissor kicks (getting better) and stup up lifts with weights. We then went downstairs and did an upper body workout with chest press, chest pulls (3 sets of super sets) and then went to the big boy room for more upper body stuff. We did some bicep curls and tricep extensions as well as hammer throws and forearm curls. It was a very intense night and I sweated profusely!

Man, I really am loving this!

Peace,
Jerry

1 Comments:

  • I'm really proud of you and Patty. You guys work really hard and have a great attitude. Too bad more people can't have this attitude. You guys made the right choices here!!! Keep up the excellent work!

    By Blogger Doris, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home